Wednesday, July 9, 2014

To Do

I want to blog - I wake up in the middle of the night & think about items I want to share.

So here's my list:

Brand new kitten Disney - how cute are he & Lil together? Her responsibility for the baby cat is admirable. She's picking up the kitten & feeding him. It's super cute.

Inner Arbor. My front yard so to speak. The misuse. The disuse. The insanity over doing something that might be inviting. Why is having 3 public meetings so much better than 2 public meetings? This transparency thing is incredibly inefficient.

Transportation - it took Luke almost 2 hours to get home tonight. Realistic options for public transport do not exist.

So Thursday - I hope to make it to the CA Board meeting. I've prepared some remarks & Luke & I have fought over them. So I feel stronger in my stance.

I wish people were not so fearful of change. That it is evil inherently.  I guess I just look on the Bright Side of Life.


No comments: