Friday, November 14, 2008

Burberry

My daughter has finally grown out of her 2T Nautica coat - at the age of 4 1/2. If I bought gloves long enough, she could probably pull it off, right? Really, Washington winters aren't THAT cold....

So, trying to maximize my dollar during this economic downturn, I checked out offers through upromise.com. I can get money put into Lil's college savings account by using this link.

I have a couple requirements for Lil's coat - lined, hood & cute. There's a Burberry one for ummmm...$430 - ugh why can you not CAPITALIZE NUMBERS? I realize that I bought my Escada coat in Heathrow airport in 2003 when the exchange was 1 GBP = 1.5 USD. I bought that coat since I knew Luke couldn't make me return it.

But I wore that coat for FOUR years. Lil, despite her petiteness, will probably not wear a Burberry coat for 4 years. Oh, that's right, she won't - because I won't BUY her one.

No comments: